All American Potato Skins with RedHot Salsa
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 10 cooked jacket potatoes
- 325g dry macaroni
- 1.38 litres semi skimmed milk
- 275g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 ½ tbsp French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 75g spring onions, chopped
- 350g tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 red onions, diced
- 20g parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Cut the jacket potatoes lengthways in half and scoop out the potato leaving about half a cm with the skin (you can use the potato for another recipe). Then lay the skins on a baking sheet.
- Place the macaroni and milk in a saucepan over a medium heat and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and gently simmer for 7-10 minutes stirring occasionally until it thickens up.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the French's Classic Yellow Mustard, half the cheese and the spring onions.
- Spoon the macaroni cheese into the potato skins and scatter over the remaining cheese.
- Bake on 200°C for 15-20 minutes until golden and crisp.
- To make the salsa, combine the tomatoes with the onion, parsley, Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and serve alongside the skins.