Asian-style Ham Sandwich
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 150ml French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 350ml Asian sesame ginger dressing
- 100ml soy sauce
- 180ml mayonnaise
- 10 French rolls, split and toasted
- 750g thinly sliced deli fresh ham, heated
- 500g shredded carrots
- 5 jalapeños, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 50g fresh coriander
- Combine the French's Classic Yellow Mustard, sesame dressing and soy sauce in bowl and whisk to blend, then set aside.
- Spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise on the bottom half of each roll. Top each with ham, the Asian mustard dressing, carrot, jalapeños, cucumber, red onion and coriander. Cover with top half of roll.
- Serve each sandwich with additional Asian mustard dressing on the side.