Beef, Onion & Blue Cheesy Melt
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 75ml rapeseed oil
- 2 onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1.25kg thin cut beef frying steak or rump steak, cut into thin pieces
- 10 rolls or baguettes
- 250g blue Stilton cheese, crumbled
- French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Cook the onions for 3-4 minutes until soft. Remove from the pan and reserve.
- Add the steak to the pan and fry for about 1-2 minutes each side depending on the thickness of the steak, return the onions to the pan and stir through the steak.
- Cut open the rolls lengthways to create a 'top pocket'. Add a large squeeze of French's Classic Yellow Mustard to one side and then add the cooked steak and onions.
- Top with blue cheese and place under a hot grill for 1-2 minutes to melt the cheese.