Prep time: 15 minutes
- 450g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 80ml water
- 60ml tahini or peanut butter
- 60ml Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 60ml olive oil
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- Crackers or pita bread to serve
- Combine chickpeas, water, tahini, Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt in a food processor. Cover and process until very smooth.
- Place dip into serving bowl. Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers or pita bread and vegetable dippers.