Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1.25kg minced beef
- 250ml French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 250ml ketchup
- 250ml French's New York Deli Pickle Relish
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 375g grated cheddar cheese
- 100g shredded iceberg
- 10 flour tortillas
- Fry the minced beef in a large frying pan until cooked, and then drain excessive fat.
- Stir in French's Classic Yellow Mustard, ketchup and relish and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chopped tomato and half of the cheese. Divide mixture evenly among tortillas.
- Garnish with lettuce and the rest of the cheese. Fold in ends and roll up the tortillas.