Dirty Hot Dog Burrito with Frank's RedHot Slaw
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 10 tortilla wraps
- 10 jumbo sausages, cooked
- 500g black beans, cooked and drained
- 200g grated cheese
For the coleslaw
- 300g cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 150ml mayonnaise
- 50ml Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
For the guacamole
- ½ red onion, peeled
- 2 fresh green chillies
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 15g fresh coriander, chopped
- Make the coleslaw by mixing the shredded cabbage, carrot, and onion together. Add the mayonnaise, Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and season to taste with the salt and pepper. Keep until needed.
- To make the guacamole, place the onion and chilli in a food blender and chop to a rough paste.
- Cut open the avocados, remove the stones and scoop out the flesh into the food blender and roughly mix, adding the lime juice and coriander to taste. Keep until needed.
- Cook the sausages.
- To assemble the burrito, place 2 tablespoons of the cabbage onto the wrap, add a sausage, and then the guacamole, black beans, and cheese, then serve.