Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 20 burger patties
- 20 cheese slices
- 150ml French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 100g lettuce leaves
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 100ml tomato ketchup
- 100g crunchy onions
- 10 wholegrain rolls, split
- Grill the burgers over high heat until juices run clear.
- Top each burger with one slice of cheese and cook until the cheese melts.
- To assemble the burger, spread the French's Classic Yellow Mustard on the bottom half of the grilled bun, followed by the lettuce leaves and a tomato slice and then two of the burger patties.
- Finish with ketchup, crunchy onions and top of roll.