French's Classic Burger
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 red onions, diced
- 1.25kg minced steak
- 2 tbsp French's Classic Yellow Mustard plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
For the topping
- 5 tbsp French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 150g cheese, grated
- 10 burger baps, split and toasted
- Mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, red onion rings and sliced gherkins to serve
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Transfer to a bowl and cool slightly. Add the mince, French's Classic Yellow Mustard and rosemary along with some salt and pepper and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 portions and shape into burger patties.
- Reheat the pan and fry the burgers over a high heat for 3 minutes, turn, top the cooked side with cheese and cook for another 2-3 minutes (or place under a hot grill).
- Lay out the buns and spread the tops and bottoms with some mayonnaise and extra French's Classic Yellow Mustard. Top the bases with lettuce followed by a burger each and the topping, then add tomato, onion rings and gherkins. Use a skewer to secure the lid and serve.