Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Smoky Yellow Mustard Aioli
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 150ml French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 250ml mayonnaise
- 2 roasted or normal garlic cloves
- 15g smoked paprika
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 60g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 10 wheat buns, toasted
- 100g lettuce, shredded
- 10 chicken breasts, seasoned
- Salt (to taste)
- To make the aioli, combine the French's Classic Yellow Mustard, mayonnaise, garlic, smoked paprika, salt, red onion and sun-dried tomatoes then reserve until needed.
- Grill the chicken breast until cooked through.
- Spread the bottom bun with a tablespoon of the aioli and then top with lettuce and grilled chicken breast. Top with more aioli and top bun.