Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 5 tbsp flour
- 5 tbsp za'atar spice blend
- 5 tbsp Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 375g natural yoghurt
- 5 x 250g blocks of halloumi cut into thick chips, around 12 per block
- Oil for deep frying
- Chopped mint and pomegranate seeds to garnish
- Combine the flour and za'atar in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Stir half the Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce into the yoghurt and set aside.
- Lay the halloumi on kitchen paper to dry. Brush each halloumi chip with Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, then coat in the flour mixture.
- Heat the oil to 190°C. Add the chips in 2 batches and cook for 1-2 minutes turning once until golden. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve the chips, scattered with the mint and pomegranate seeds, with the yoghurt for dipping.