Honey BBQ Sesame Wings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 75ml honey barbecue sauce
- 75ml Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 75ml apricot jam
- 25ml sesame oil
- 2kg chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 30g sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine the barbecue sauce, Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, jam and sesame oil and set aside.
- Deep fry the wings at 190°C for 10 minutes or until cooked and crispy, then drain.
- Toss the hot wings in the jam mixture.
- Place on serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.