Hot Dog Crêpe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 onions, finely sliced
- 10 hot dog sausages
- 100ml French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- Ketchup for dipping
For the pancake batter
- 150g plain flour
- 25g butter, plus extra butter or oil for frying
- 2 eggs
- 375ml milk
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onions for 10 minutes until soft and golden. Set aside until needed.
- To make the pancake batter, melt the butter, then whisk the eggs with the milk and melted butter.
- Place the flour in a bowl and slowly pour in the egg, milk, and butter mixture, stirring as you go until the batter is smooth.
- Heat the pan and when it is hot, pour in enough pancake mix to just cover the base of the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute on one side, then flip or turn it over and cook for another minute until just golden.
- Repeat until all the pancakes are made. You can stack them, but put baking parchment between them so they don't stick to each other.
- To serve, cook the sausages and heat up the cooked onions. Spread a thin layer of French's Classic Yellow Mustard on the crêpe, top with the sausage, onions and roll up. Serve with ketchup for dipping.