Prep time: 10 minutes plus marinating time
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2kg chicken wings
- 6 tbsp Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, plus extra to serve
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Sliced spring onions and toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- Pierce each chicken wing in several places with the tip of a sharp knife.
- Combine the Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, garlic, vinegar, lime, and honey in a large bowl, add the chicken wings and toss to coat.
- Marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature or cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours (remember to bring to room temperature before cooking).
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on a foil lined tray, spooning over any excess marinade.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes and roast on 210°C/190°C fan/gas mark 7 for 10 minutes, turn then roast for another 10 minutes. Sprinkle with seeds and spring onions before serving.