Seafood Pasta Fra Diavolo
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1.25 litres passata
- 375ml fish stock
- 100ml Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 75ml tomato paste
- 750g large prawns, shelled and deveined
- 750g scallops, halved if large
- Cooked pasta (quantity as you wish per serving)
- Combine the passata, fish stock and Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce with the tomato paste in a large saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Stir in the prawns and scallops. Cook for around 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve over the cooked pasta and garnish with basil if desired.