Spicy Crunchy Burger
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 10 x 6oz (150g) beef burgers
- 10 cheese slices
- 10 rolls, split
- 150ml Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 150g crunchy onions
- 20 slices of bacon, cooked
- 100g shredded lettuce
- 10 slices of tomato
- Grill the burgers over high heat until juices run clear.
- Top each burger with one slice of cheese and cook until the cheese melts.
- Place the burgers on the rolls.
- Top with Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, bacon, crunchy onions, lettuce and tomato, if desired.