Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12-15 minutes
- 635g salad potatoes, roughly chopped
- 10 eggs
- 10 x 120g tuna steaks
- 5 tsp French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 2 lemons, finely grated zest and juice
- 75ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp capers, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 250g mixed leaves
- 150g pitted olives (green or black)
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100g sun blush tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Handful chopped flat leaf parsley
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes and cook for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Bring another pan of water to the boil, carefully add the eggs and simmer for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool. Crack the shells and carefully peel then set aside.
- Pat dry the tuna steaks then mix together half the French's Classic Yellow Mustard with the lemon zest and juice and brush over the tuna.
- Heat 25ml of the olive oil in a heavy based pan and cook the steaks for 1 minute each side or to your liking.
- Whisk together the remaining French's Classic Yellow Mustard and oil with the capers.
- To build the salad, place the potatoes, leaves, olives, red onion and tomatoes in a large serving bowl. Halve the eggs and place on the salad with the tuna. Drizzle over the dressing then sprinkle on the parsley.