These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: McCormick UK, Industrial Group Europe - EMEA, Pegasus Way, Haddenham Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8LB.
1. Entry is open to chefs, F&B Managers and kitchen staff who are resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and each of their group companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Internet access required.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person. No multiple or third party entries will be accepted. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
5. Participants must give a valid email address when submitting on social media via DM.
6. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
7. Entrants must get permission from their employer before entering the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify this with the employer and disqualify the entrant if permission is not granted.
8. Entrants must be available to travel to Memphis between 13th-17th May 2020 and have permission to travel on these dates from any employer.
9. Entrants must hold a valid passport (with a minimum of 6 months left before expiration) and 1st prize winners must arrange travel insurance and an ESTA Visa for the period of travel themselves.
10. Prize draw opens on midday on 1st February 2020 and closes at midnight on 10th April 2020.
11. Participants can enter by visiting @FranksFrenchsFS on either Twitter or Instagram; follow, and leave a DM with a name, job title, place of work, contact number and email.
12. There are 13 prizes to be won: 1x first prize - an all expenses trip* to the Memphis in May International Festival in the U.S (13th-17th May 2020 – dates of travel fixed to World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest held at Memphis in May) for 2 people and 12x runner up prizes of a Frank’s & French’s branded BBQ Barrel Drum.
*Expenses to cover flights from London Heathrow to Nashville, transfers and 3* hotel accommodation with breakfast for 4 nights. Any additional food, drink (when accompanied by your McCormick host), up to the value of £250 per person will also be covered.
13. The prize draw winners will be selected at random whilst being independently supervised.
14. First prize winner will be contacted by phone within 3 days of closing date and is required to accept the prize within 48 hours of notification. In the event of non-acceptance, a supplementary winner will be drawn.
15. Runner up prize winners will be contacted by email instructing them to get in contact with the Promoter in order to arrange delivery of the prize. Runner up prize winners are required to accept his/her prize within 28 days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance, a supplementary winner will be drawn.
16. The winner may be announced on Twitter and Instagram and posted on the www.franksandfrenchs.co.uk webpage.
17. There is no alternative to the stated prizes.
18. The first prize winner will be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, such as photo’s, social media posts and potentially a video case study. The winner's Twitter or Instagram handle and photo will be made available upon request and the winner may be displayed on the McCormick’s social media feed and website.
19. The prize is non-transferable.
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter or Instagram
24. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the promotion.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
26. The prize winner’s name and county will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within three months of the closing date.
28. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it believes have not been made in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.