Beer Cheese Dip
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
- 225g cream cheese, softened
- 180g sliced, mature cheddar cheese
- 45ml Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 30ml French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 30ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 120ml beer
- 3 spring onions, chopped (optional)
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, French's Classic Yellow Mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring once halfway, until smooth.
- Stir in the beer and spring onions until blended.
- Microwave for 1 minute or until hot.
- Serve with pretzels, pita or your desired dippers.