Crispy Baked Pickles
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 150g panko breadcrumbs
- 75g crunchy onions, lightly crushed
- 450g gherkins, drained, halved lengthways and dried with kitchen paper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 25g cornflour
- 25g French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 5.
- Place the breadcrumbs on a baking tray and cook on 180°C for 5 minutes until just brown.
- Mix the toasted breadcrumbs with the onions and then transfer to a plate.
- Combine the egg with the flour and French's Classic Yellow Mustard.
- Dip the gherkin pieces into the egg mixture, then roll in the breadcrumbs. Place on a lightly greased baking tray and bake for 5-8 minutes until crispy.