Frank's RedHot Honey Glazed Nuts
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 750g assorted nuts
- 100ml Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 100ml honey or 100g brown sugar
- Sprinkle of coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Combine the Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and honey.
- Add nuts and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange on lightly greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake on 150°C for 25-30 minutes, stirring twice, until deep golden and glaze is very thick and sticky.
- Cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet.
- Transfer to a bowl, stirring occasionally until completely cool - nuts will be sticky, but will harden as they cool.