French's Leftover Sandwich
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 20 slices of rustic sourdough bread
- Butter, for spreading
- 150ml cranberry sauce
- 20 slices cooked turkey
- Cooked leftover stuffing, roughly sliced
- Mixed lettuce leaves
- A squeeze of French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- Place the bread slices on a board and butter them.
- Top half of the slices with a spoonful of cranberry sauce.
- Cover the sauce with turkey slices and stuffing and a handful of mixed lettuce leaves.
- Finish with several large squirts of French's Classic Yellow Mustard and then top with the other slices of bread.