Hot & Cheesy Artichoke Dip
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 225g cream cheese, softened
- 125ml ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
- 125ml Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 125ml shredded Monterey Jack or crumbled blue cheese
- 125ml grated Parmesan cheese
- 500g artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- Place cream cheese into deep pie plate. Stir until smooth.
- Mix in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and cheeses.
- Stir in artichoke hearts.
- Bake on 180°C for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through and stir.
- Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.