Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 250g raw prawns
- 750g chicken breast, cut into thick strips
- 125g plain flour
- 25g Old Bay Seasoning
- Oil for frying
- 10 baguettes
- French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 100g iceberg lettuce, roughly shredded
- Crunchy onions
- Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Place the prawns and chicken in a bowl. Sprinkle over the flour and Old Bay Seasoning and toss until completely covered and coated.
- Deep fry the chicken strips and prawns for 3-4 minutes until each is crispy and golden then place on a plate with kitchen paper to drain.
- Cut the baguettes in half. Generously cover the base with French's Classic Yellow Mustard. Add a layer of lettuce on top of the mustard, followed by the chicken, prawns and crunchy onions, then sprinkle some Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce to taste.